2/16/2008

Late to the party

OK, OK, je sais que je suis un peu en retard. Au mois de mars 2007, j'ai découvert une merveille de l'Internet: the show with Ze Frank. Faites-vous plaisir et regardez les épisodes archivés.

L'un des meilleurs moments du show est sans aucun doute le fameux projet du Earth Sandwich. Selon la League of Awesomeness:

The League of Awesomeness has discovered that never before have two pieces of bread been simultaneously placed on the ground directly opposite each other on the globe, thus making an Earth sandwich. The fact that the Earth has never been a sandwich is probably why things are so fucked up.


Et chantons tous ensemble maintenant:

As I lay this bread on the ground,
I know my job ain't done.
It leaves the earth open-faced
And over exposed to the sun.
Alright.
If the earth were a sandwich,
We'd get along so well.
And we could feed everybody
With a piece of ourselves.
As I lay this bread on the ground,
I know my job ain't done.
But, if the earth were a sandwich,
We would all be one...
Sandwich.


God, I love Ze.

~Marc

Aucun commentaire: